How to develop an indicator
Getting Started Instructions
It is recommended to read our FAQ and Data Storage Solutions first. so as to be familiar with various problems that need to be dealt with during the development process.
Steps to develop indicators on KingData:
- 2.Add a new folder in
/crawlers/indicators/spiders/with the new indicator name.
- 3.Write the indicator's description file in the new folder:
- 4.Create a new crawler file in this directory to realize the indicator requirement logic of
- 5.Write broadcast template to render the params that logic code return.
- 6.Test and submit the changes on your fork to the indicators repository as a Pull Request with a brief description of the changes you made.
- 7.Waiting for someone to comment or merge your merge request. There is no need to have someone check your PR as it is regularly monitored.
- 8.Once your PR is merged, please give the front-end team 24 hours to load your listing on the UI.
- 1.Development Language：Python 3.10.4, Our recommendation is to follow the Hitchhiker's Guide to Python.